Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need pics of hair cut I want.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babygurlz_all_that View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygurlz_all_that Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need pics of hair cut I want.
    Posted: February 22 2005 at 2:42pm
I recently cut my hair in the short back, longer angle in front and I HATE IT. I am thinking about going shorter but I need advice. My hair is super short in the back right now but the new cut I want ot go with has the spikey back, longer front around the face. Anyone have any pictures I can take to my stylist so she understands what Im talking about? It is spikey in back, short on top but long in front sort of have the long A line front where it hangs down to your chin. I have very odd colored hair so I hope this cut helps bring out the layering of colors I have. Thanks in ADVANCE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygurlz_all_that Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 2:43pm
I was thinking of something like this but with longer front bangs that come down to jaw line.

"Its only hair, it will grow back"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygurlz_all_that Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 2:47pm

Here is the hair cut i have now but alot shorter in back stacked. Also my hair color is black and blonde streaks on top and then layer of blonde and black and red in back of hair.
"Its only hair, it will grow back"
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 2:46am
I think the second pic is my sister actually.
I know the style your talking about. Ive seen pics of it.
Not sure where though. Im sure you can find it somewhere on the net.
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 2:47am
Er the second pic from this post. which would be the first pic in the post.
Eh the red haired woman.
She looks like a relative.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2005 at 7:29am
I would think you could easily take the pic of the redhead in with you and say you want that except with the really long bangs, and you should be able to get what you want. Just like point on your own face how long the bangs should be.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic