Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need suggestion for going blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daniela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need suggestion for going blonde
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi,i am 13 years old and i want going blonde.My naturally haircolor is dark brown with few reddish streak,just past the shoulder about 15 cm with layers and old perm.I think to going straight .I think to put a full head highligths ,is better cap or foil,please suggested me what is the better tecnique for going blonde.Please help me urgently.With love from italyDaniela
Chicken little View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicken little Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
hi Daniela,I don't know if cap or foil is better but I do know that both of them damage your hair. A way you can light your hair without damaging it and actully condition it is to put chamamile tea in your hair OR you could use Aveda's chamamile coloring conditioner which after a few weeks works very well. I hope this helps you.with love from Florida:chicken little
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
hi I am amanda. And I suggest that you put blonde highlights in with foil. If you do the cap you will get spots on your head from the color. That is what I do and that is the best thing to do. Also do not color all your hair one color of blonde you will regret it then you have to do your roots every couple weeks. so the best thing to do is to highlight it. see ya and good luck. P.S. take my advice you will be happy.> Hi,i am 13 years old and i want going blonde.> My naturally haircolor is dark brown with few reddish> streak,just past the shoulder about 15 cm with layers> and old perm.I think to going straight .> I think to put a full head highligths ,is better cap> or foil,please suggested me what is the better> tecnique for going blonde.> Please help me urgently.> With love from italy> Daniela
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic