Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Something New

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Something New
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi I need some help. I want some ideas on how to do my hair. It is a bob cut and cut at an angle that is shorter in the back. I was doing the twist thing that everyone was doing but I want something different. Let me know what would be cute soon before I pull it all out.
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
nisha khatri View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nisha khatri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
> Hi I need some help. I want some ideas on how to do my> hair. i have long hairs till knee but white in color and now they are getting thing I was doing the twist thing that> everyone was doing but I want something different. Let> me know what would be cute soon before I pull it all> out.
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Hi I need some help. I want some ideas on how to do my> hair. It is a bob cut and cut at an angle that is> shorter in the back. I was doing the twist thing that> everyone was doing but I want something different. Let> me know what would be cute soon before I pull it all> out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic