Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Homecoming - Help!! I can't find a style anywhere!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Homecoming - Help!! I can't find a style anywhere!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homecoming - Help!! I can't find a style anywhere!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hiya,I have looked everywhere for a style to do my hair for homecoming. I have shoulder length, strawberry blonde, straight, fine, hair with bangs. Homecoming is next Friday and I have NO clue what to do with my hair. I've looked in magazines and online. If you have any ideas and especially pictures of it, please reply or e-mail me. It would help me LOTS!Thanks,- Hannah
hannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Hiya,> I have looked everywhere for a style to do my hair for> homecoming. I have shoulder length, strawberry blonde,> straight, fine, hair with bangs. Homecoming is next> Friday and I have NO clue what to do with my hair.> I've looked in magazines and online. If you have any> ideas and especially pictures of it, please reply or> e-mail me. It would help me LOTS!> Thanks,> - Hannah- Current hairstyle, color, and length: strawberry blonde, shoulder length - see picture- Hair texture: straight, thin- Face shape: Rectangular? See picture..- Styling time: It doesn't matter..I just want it to look good..- Length preference: the same as it is- Style reference: I havent seen one..that's why I need help.- Likes, Dislikes: I like my hair to be curled under. My bangs always try to split down the middle. I hate that.- Picture: http://www.angelfire.com/nm/hannah/images/hannah.jpgmy hair is about an inch shorter now than it was in the pic..thanks!- Hannah again
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Dear Hannah,After seeing your photo I think you would look cute in any updo. Have you tried the links at:www.hairboutique.com/tips/updos.htmYou may find some styles elsewhere on the net. Search under "hairstyle," then follow the links from one site to another.If not, that may be a good starting point. Also, I saw Neve Campbell on a talk show recently. She had the cutest updo, with tendrils hanging down. She may be in a photo on the net with that 'do.Anyway, I hope this helps!Have a great homecoming!laurie
hannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Dear Hannah,> After seeing your photo I think you would look cute in> any updo. Have you tried the links at:> www.hairboutique.com/tips/updos.htm> You may find some styles elsewhere on the net. Search> under "hairstyle," then follow the links> from one site to another.> If not, that may be a good starting point. Also, I saw> Neve Campbell on a talk show recently. She had the> cutest updo, with tendrils hanging down. She may be in> a photo on the net with that 'do.> Anyway, I hope this helps!> Have a great homecoming!> laurieI've already done both of those with no luck of finding one. Thanks anyways, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic