Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need woman help for Long Hairstyles on Guys Please!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need woman help for Long Hairstyles on Guys Please!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blade View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need woman help for Long Hairstyles on Guys Please!!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:12pm
Hi AllName's Blade, I have been looking everywhere for someone to tell me what to to with my long hair. Men cant really tell men what to do that is why I have turned to you Girls. What kind of styles can I try that will still look nice on a guy. I have long auburn hair with a few blonde streaks. very straight but gets its occasional wave when coming out off a braid. It is now hanging just below my bum and I'm trying to get it to grow to the back of my knees. I need some serious help with styles and you woman should know what will look nice and manly enough to wear. The only styles I know is a ponytail, braid and loose. It is getting boring and I dont want to cut it so...Please help me!!!!Mail me please or replyBlade929RR@yahoo.comThanksBlade
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic