Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - formal dance hair styles for short growing out hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

formal dance hair styles for short growing out hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: formal dance hair styles for short growing out hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:13pm
ok i have a problem my hair is super short(pixie style) and growing out and i have a formal dance coming up at my high school. I don't know how to style my hair for this . Any advice would be apprecitated. thanks :-)
Arnold Livingston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arnold Livingston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:13pm
Wear Hair extensions, it might cost you much but the short as your hair is now you have very little option.
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:13pm
> Wear Hair extensions, it might cost you much but the> short as your hair is now you have very little option.HI MIAWELL DEPENDING ON HOW SHORT YOU HAIR IS YOU COULD GET THE SMASHED BOB UP-DO.E-MAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICS OF HAIR DOS.GOOD LUCKHEATHER, PLAM BEACH GARDENS,FLA
Heather
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:13pm
> HI MIA> WELL DEPENDING ON HOW SHORT YOU HAIR IS YOU COULD GET> THE SMASHED BOB UP-DO.> E-MAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICS OF HAIR DOS.> GOOD LUCK> HEATHER, PLAM BEACH GARDENS,FLA
Heather
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
I have Long blonde hair and i have homecoming coming up and i don't know what to do with my hair and the Homecoming is in 1 day. please help!!!1:) I need to know b/c the most popular nad most hot guy at school asked me to go with him and before the dance we are going to this really fancy restarunt. Please help if you have any suggestions for me to do with my hair, and send me pictures of what to do so i can get an idea. oh yeah, please e-mail me back as soon as you can like before tomorrow or even like in at least 2 minuetes
that is a hair DON'T
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic