Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

formal dance updo ideas for short hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: formal dance updo ideas for short hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
i have a pretty square, long face and hair that is about an inch and a half above my shoulders. it's a dirty blonde color, and i dont know of any hairstyles that i can use for my face shape and hair length.please please please contact me via email with any ideas or pics you may have of some fabulous updos!!! thankyouemily
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
> i have a pretty square, long face and hair that is> about an inch and a half above my shoulders. it's a> dirty blonde color, and i dont know of any hairstyles> that i can use for my face shape and hair> length.please please please contact me via email with> any ideas or pics you may have of some fabulous> updos!!! thankyou> emilywhy up do just have hair done and wear it down likely look better. maybe use a crimping iron and give some wave to it.
Jaye View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
Have you looked in the Hair Boutique's Gallery? There are some great styles in there. Also, there is a Tips & Articles section with tons of updos including crimps and knots and curls. Check out the Hair Boutique's Tips & Articles & Galleries for great styles.J> i have a pretty square, long face and hair that is> about an inch and a half above my shoulders. it's a> dirty blonde color, and i dont know of any hairstyles> that i can use for my face shape and hair> length.please please please contact me via email with> any ideas or pics you may have of some fabulous> updos!!! thankyou> emily
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic