Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

straightening hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: straightening hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
Hey everyone! i have naturally curly hair and every once in a while i like to straighten it..does anyone have any ideas on how to control the frizz? i have 2 straightners that i use..both by Conair..i think that one of them is Shiny Straight or something, they work alright..better than nothin at all! if someone would please help, i'd appreciate it! thanks!! oh, could u please email me your response? i dont always have time to check the boards. Jennifer
THUSHI View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THUSHI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
> Hey everyone! i have naturally curly hair and every> once in a while i like to straighten it..does anyone> have any ideas on how to control the frizz? i have 2> straightners that i use..both by Conair..i think that> one of them is Shiny Straight or something, they work> alright..better than nothin at all! if someone would> please help, i'd appreciate it! thanks!! oh, could u> please email me your response? i dont always have time> to check the boards. Jennifer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic