Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Christine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
alright i have hair that is in between curly and straight. it is realy thick.i don't know what to do with it. i put it in a ponytail and its "poofy" is there anything i could do with my hair? PLEEZE Help!!!!
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
well it depends if your hair's short or long, but you could always go with one thing, either actually curl it or have it straightened
Lori View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
I have hair just like yours. Try using a light mousse to eliminate frizziness and to spring up curls. Then pull the top half of your hair into a casual updo (like a messy bun), leaving the lower part of your hair down and letting it be curly.
Daniel Purcell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Purcell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:18pm
> alright i have hair that is in between curly and> straight. it is realy thick.i don't know what to do> with it. i put it in a ponytail and its> "poofy" is there anything i could do with my> hair? PLEEZE Help!!!!I don't know
lovebug View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2000 at 7:34am
have you ever cosidered relaxing your hair not only will this take out the curl but it will make the hair look a lot thinner.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic