Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm styling a friend's hair...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm styling a friend's hair...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
I styling a friend's hair for a big dance at my school, and I'm not quite sure how do it. Her hair is shoulder length, and I think she wanted it up. Any suggestions on something cute yet fun. Thanx.
kerry wilson
boris View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
Try giving her a bob. And if she wants to go far, have her dye her hair red.> I styling a friend's hair for a big dance at my> school, and I'm not quite sure how do it. Her hair is> shoulder length, and I think she wanted it up. Any> suggestions on something cute yet fun. Thanx.
Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> Try giving her a bob. And if she wants to go far, have> her dye her hair red.I wouldnt suggest going red, but I recently had my hair cut with a bob style and I love it. It was my girlfriend who cut my hair and it looks great.
Laura Carr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Carr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> I wouldnt suggest going red, but I recently had my> hair cut with a bob style and I love it. It was my> girlfriend who cut my hair and it looks great.I think that she should shag it. I have had my hair shagged before and it was the best hairstyle that I've ever gotten. If her hair is really curly, I would not go with the bob. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even go with the shag, I would just go to a salon and get a professional opinion, because you don't want to fix her hair and her not like it.
boris View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> I think that she should shag it. I have had my hair> shagged before and it was the best hairstyle that I've> ever gotten. If her hair is really curly, I would not> go with the bob. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even> go with the shag, I would just go to a salon and get a> professional opinion, because you don't want to fix> her hair and her not like it.Very true, but professional opinions can be expensive. Though the closest professional stylist might be too far away to go.
Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> I styling a friend's hair for a big dance at my> school, and I'm not quite sure how do it. Her hair is> shoulder length, and I think she wanted it up. Any> suggestions on something cute yet fun. Thanx.You could twist sections back into a bunORZig Zag her part and pull it back into a slick pony tail and dust with some glitter so that she will be the glitter of the night
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic