Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thin Hair with nothing to do with...give me some new styles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thin Hair with nothing to do with...give me some new styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa P View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thin Hair with nothing to do with...give me some new styles
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
Help! I have very very very thin hair and I have a point that comes down my forehead. My hair is too thin to curl but when I do curl it, it goes straight in a matter of minutes. I can put up my hair but it looks really dumb. I have a lot of flyways that I try to keep under control but just keep popping up. I need a new look now!!! Any cute hair style will do...I just want to get rid of mine!My hair has long layers(my hair is too thin to tell I have layers)and my hair comes about 3 or 4 inches under my shoulders. The color is light brown(can also be dark brown...my hair is weird, changes color depending on the seasons)
boris View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
If you want to find a new style for you, go to www.hairdos.com , select "search" and put in your hair specifications (length, color, straight/curly) and it will show you some suggestions as they look on people. Good luck...
chad View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:22pm
> Help! I have very very very thin hair and I have a> point that comes down my forehead. My hair is too thin> to curl but when I do curl it, it goes straight in a> matter of minutes. I can put up my hair but it looks> really dumb. I have a lot of flyways that I try to> keep under control but just keep popping up. I need a> new look now!!! Any cute hair style will do...I just> want to get rid of mine!It sounds to me like you are a very good candidate for a super short style like a pixie cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic