Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

style ideas for super layerd hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: style ideas for super layerd hair
    Posted: March 01 2000 at 8:11pm
Hi,

Your new cut sounds great and "The Chop" is definitely one of the hottest styles going right now. However, you will need to use a good hair wax or gel to do anything with your hair but wear it down and messy. LA Looks or Dep will work to give your hair hold so that you can spike it or wear tiny tiny little braids. Because it is so choppy you will need to use lots of little claw clips to hold the hair back. Also, the more gel you use the more you can mold the hair and gel it back or up.

The only way to get a feel for this is to play with it. Try lots of tiny clips in the front to pull the hair up and hold it in place. Try tiny tiny braids and this is a great style for temporary dreds.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
cordi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2000 at 3:57pm
Hi Everybody, I just got my hair cut. It's really layerd and has that "choppy" look (sorta messy hair). It's an inch below my shoulders in the back but much shorter in the front and layered all over. Well I LOVE the cut but I can't do anything with it. I've seen lots of cool styles for choppy hair (updoo's and braids..ect) on TV. The proplem is I can't make them. I can't even make simple braids without having huge chunks of hair from the front of my hair fall out and wisps all over. Is there some product that can make this look intentional? Am I doing something wrong, are there any styles that anyone can reccommend?. PLEASE HELP ME!!I just can't get used to this cut.-Thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic