Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - All you fine haired people, CLICK HERE!!!!  I NEED HELP!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All you fine haired people, CLICK HERE!!!! I NEED HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stardust17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardust17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All you fine haired people, CLICK HERE!!!! I NEED HELP!
    Posted: April 17 2000 at 1:47pm
I have very fine hair. But, the problem is, I also have a round face. So, if i cut my hair short, it will look fuller but make my face look rounder. If I keep it longer, it falls completely flat. Any suggestions?? I have tried EVERYTHING.
sgmusicgrl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgmusicgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2000 at 7:39am
I know that there is something that a hairdresser can do but I forgot the name if it but it makes your hair look fuller but the catch is that your hair has to be shoulder legth or shorter to have an effect.
HairBrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairBrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2000 at 11:16am
with a round face keep with chin length to shoulder length blunt cuts,bangs on the short side.Or go short as in above the ears with the top done with alot of texture to keep fullness. The first option helps to elogate a round face by framing it and accenting the chin area and with shorter bangs also opens up the heigth a little more. The short option will give a round face a lift with the fullness on top and also accents the eyes more.
Babyblue View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2000 at 11:50pm
Well hi there,
hey don't sound sooo helpless cause you've got help. If you have a round face, and u want ur hair short then you can.Just put two fine bangs down in the front then clip the two sides. The bangs don't make ur face look so round. I have a friend who have short hair and a ROUND face and she look CUTE like that.
***HOPE I CAN HELP*** ~*^_^Trina^_^*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic