Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

On the Road to Recovery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mab57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mab57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On the Road to Recovery
    Posted: October 29 2004 at 7:16pm
I am so happy I found this forum. It has just been a few days and already my hair looks and feels so much better. No more all over shampooing (still looking for something very gentle) for me. Matrix Sleek Look conditioner and Redken Anti-Snap (Thanks for the tip on that one, Juliana!) have made a big improvement. I know that the damage will not be repaired but at least I can manage it better. Once I get my hair in better shape, I am thinking of going to a salon to take it from the strawberry-blond color it is now to a darker coppery color, closer to my natural shade of mouse brown but not quite so yucky. I have been coloring my hair at home for years because of money issues but I think my color really needs to be a more natural shade if I can get it there...with some professional help at first.

Thanks for the help and advice.

Mab
korsakovhatt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korsakovhatt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 11:13pm
Hi Mab. I'm so glad you like the Anti-Snap. I think it's a fabulous product. Good luck on the new hair-colour!

Juliana
My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic