Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

>>CAN THICK HAIR LOOK GOOD SHORT?>>

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: >>CAN THICK HAIR LOOK GOOD SHORT?>>
    Posted: February 03 2001 at 1:29pm
hI! I have thick, poofy hair that is really annoying. I`ve been growing it out for awile, and I`m really frustrated with it. I kind of wanna cut it short again, but WILL IT GET EVEN MORE POOFY AND UNMANAGEABLE?? Let me know if u have any ideas. Thanx
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2001 at 2:06pm
Yes, think hair can look good short!
I don`t usually give strangers my homepage or pics of me, but I`m going to give you mine! The first 3 pics (I think) are older pics and I have long think hair. The last 12 or so are newer ones, (as in the past 2 years) of me, with short hair.
I`ve only thinned my hair out once when I chopped my hair and I`ve had short hair for about 2 years!
Well I hope you decide what you want to do with your hair!

Princess Daisy
Inches don`t matter
Carmen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2001 at 6:39pm
if you cut it you will regret it ! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic