Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me please about spiking my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MiniD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me please about spiking my hair!
    Posted: February 05 2001 at 8:23pm
I have short wavy hair and I am trying to spike it. Everytime I try it ends up not looking good or my hair just stays down and does nothing. I have used gell and hair spray trying to succeed but nothing works can ya help me out?
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2001 at 9:42pm
Reply to message: 20.2003.1
I AM SORRY BUT THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE SPIKEY HAIR.
PIXIE PUNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PIXIE PUNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2001 at 5:15pm
Reply to message: 20.2004.1
I spike my hair, and I have straight hair, I believe it would be pretty hard to spike curly hair.. hmm... try hair pomade, try straightening your hair a bit... use mousse as well! :D

Hope I was some help.
Soccer_Playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soccer_Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2001 at 7:13pm
Reply to message: 20.2003.1
I have wavy hair and used to find it hard to spike my hair. I would try and try, but the spikes would curl. But don`t fear! I know this is gonna offend some people on this board, but the spikey look IS going out of style. One thing that you can do (that I do, too) is do the tousled look. Truthfully, it looks more mature, and, as an extra incentive, it is HARDER for people with straight hair to have a GOOD tousled look. It just looks spikey, and that look is getting old. Really old. Played out. So, take my advice and move on to greener (and more productive) pastures. I used to straighten my hair, but now I like it just the way it is! Hope this helps.

Joe Knight
Soccer_Playa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic