Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a new hair style!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a new hair style!
    Posted: February 10 2001 at 11:53pm
Hi, my name is Sarah. I`ve had to allow my hair to longer for a play, but I`m sick of it, and I want to cut it right afterwards, or do something. I have dark brown hair, that`s sort of layered on the front sides past my cheeks and down past my shoulders. It`s sort of wavy, but not the really pretty wavy, just disorganized, and funny looking, so I straighten my hair every morning. I`m 17, getting ready to go to college, so I`d like something that makes me look older and in style. I have a round face, so even though I`ve always wanted shorter hair, it tends to make my face look even rounder! If anyone has any suggestions, I`d REALLY appreciate the help.
Sarah Brooke
lalablueyes View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalablueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2001 at 1:54pm
Reply to message: 20.2023.1
quote:

Sarah originally wrote:
Hi, my name is Sarah. I've had to allow my hair to longer for a play, but I'm sick of it, and I want to cut it right afterwards, or do something. I have dark brown hair, that's sort of layered on the front sides past my cheeks and down past my shoulders. It's sort of wavy, but not the really pretty wavy, just disorganized, and funny looking, so I straighten my hair every morning. I'm 17, getting ready to go to college, so I'd like something that makes me look older and in style. I have a round face, so even though I've always wanted shorter hair, it tends to make my face look even rounder! If anyone has any suggestions, I'd REALLY appreciate the help.

Wow! same with me! but I`ve gotten used to it.but any wayz this is what you do .cut it sholder legnth with a ``v`` or ``u`` cut instead of the regular streight acrossed oh , start looking in mags.
teenprincess72 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenprincess72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2001 at 10:28pm
Check out hairboutiqes`s gallery.It really helped me!!!
teenprincess72 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenprincess72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2001 at 10:28pm
Check out hairboutiqes`s gallery.It really helped me!!!
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2001 at 5:31pm
Reply to message: 20.2086.1
by the way, this is Sarah again. Um..here is another picture of me from this summer when my hair was shorter. I`ve just let it grow down since then. Any tips are appreciated!
Sarah Brooke
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2001 at 5:32pm
Reply to message: 20.2138.1
nevermind, didn`t work
Sarah Brooke
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2001 at 2:28pm
Hey Sarah,

I had long hair for a while, and recently cut mine to a medium length. I`ve been thinking about going even shorter. I`d be happy to give you suggestions about yours. Just send me your pics and I`ll tell you what I think. My address is amanda06269@hotmail.com
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
hairfreak View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2001 at 2:33pm
Reply to message: 20.2147.1
Hi, would you please send me some pics too. I will see what I can tell you after I see the pics. If you can send them, my email address is bfca20008
@aol.com.
Thanks, hairfreak ( aka Sarah)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic