Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will I get bored with short hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ariann View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will I get bored with short hair?
    Posted: February 21 2001 at 6:06pm
Reply to message: 20.2059.1
Its great that someone that has thick wavy hair likes having it shorter. I find that my hair can be really heavy. What length is your hair right now?
starrgrl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starrgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2001 at 8:07am
i also have wavy thick hair and i find having short hair is *great* because it lets a *lot* of weight off of your head, its very free. but bear in mind if you get it cut shorter, your hair may curl up more, so make sure you find a short cut that looks good with your waves or make sure you can blo dry it straight without problems. i dont find that having short hair is boring because with all the little hair clips and decorative bobbi pins in style today i can always stick millions of little decorations in my hair :)
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 9:55am
i really say go for it i love when girls get chin length or shorter haircuts it makes them 1,000 times cuter
the best is one length to the bottom of your earlobes
thats the cutest most simple cut out there please let me know how ya end up cutting it and if you love it
thanks for listening paul
p.s. short bangs on longer hair are also very cute and popular now
Arianna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2001 at 7:00pm
Hey everyone! I` ve got thick wavy hair that I have wanted to cut short ( by short I mean chin or shorter) for awhile now. The only thing that I`m worried about is that I might get bored with it. I don`t have all of the time in the world in the morning, but I want to make sure that I don`t get bored with short hair!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic