Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**CORNROWS**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BabyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **CORNROWS**
    Posted: March 31 2001 at 1:23pm
Wuz up yall. I was wonderin if any of yall could give me some tips on how to do cornrows in "white people hair". I`m Puerto Rican mixed wit white and my hair is long and curly. Holla at me if you can help aight....one
*Come on Shorty if you think you can roll
wit an iced out playa ballin outta control*
BabyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 3:37pm
Reply to message: 20.2338.1
come on yall I know somebody out there can help me!! Hook a sista up lol :)
*Come on Shorty if you think you can roll
wit an iced out playa ballin outta control*
bebop View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2001 at 3:22pm
why not go 2 an afro-carrabian hair dresser and have it done?,how do U make the ends of corn row stay stuck together with out coming undone anyway?,id love 2 know,
seeyaa,
BEBOP
bebop View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2001 at 3:22pm
why not go 2 an afro-carrabian hair dresser and have it done?,how do U make the ends of corn row stay stuck together with out coming undone anyway?,id love 2 know,
seeyaa,
BEBOP
volleyballgurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volleyballgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2001 at 3:47pm
Reply to message: 20.2413.1
Hi! Cornrows are easy! I can help for sure! First you have to know how to french braid. then all you do is just braid backwards (inside out) and tie it off wit gel or pompade. If it won`t stay use those non-metal hairties (u can buy them at any store that has hair supplies) hope I helped.
Thanx,
Sarah
Kate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2001 at 1:39am
Reply to message: 20.2338.1
I wore my hair in cornrows before but my friends mom did it and they weren`tbraided. But if you want the easy way to make them, you seperate your hair in to like 5 differnet sections, then you take one section, and just try to start twisted it from the front to back, then put a click or bobby pin in it... Thats what her mom said to do... Hope it at least gives u some clue!!

kate
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic