Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wisps or No wisps?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wisps or No wisps?
    Posted: April 14 2001 at 8:27pm
Hey, I need some help here.

I got my hair cut today and it looks great. But me and my stylist had this argument about whether or not I should get wisps. She said they are really in style now and they`d look good with my new `do. I have never hadbangs in my life and with dance team and all I think it would be hard to maintain `em. Should I get wisps or not? If they truley are "in" then I might consider it but I`ve not seen any girls with wisps in quite a long time. Are they "in" or out? Should I get em or shouldn`t i?
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
Arianna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2001 at 12:27am
Reply to message: 20.2435.1
I think I know what you`re talking about. I`ve had wispy bangs b4 + I usually keep them for awhile, + then grow them out when I get tired of them. It`s not that big of deal for me. The thing is, if you are really happy with your hair the way it is right now, then just leave it. If it looks great then you don`t need to touch it. But, if you feel like somethings missing, then go for the bangs. Long wispy bangs usually look good on everyone, but you have to blowdry them everyday (just so you know). It takes like 10 seconds.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic