Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

would this cut be good for me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would this cut be good for me?
    Posted: May 28 2001 at 2:30pm
My hair is stick straight and is about 4 inches below my shoulders with layers in the front. My shortest layer being about 1 inch below my chin. If you go to : http://www.mary-kateandashley.com you will see a BIG picture of the twins. I was wanting to get my hair cut like the twin in the purple dress. Do you think that style would look good on me?

BTW, my face is a mix between oval and heart shaped.

Thanks a lot!
Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2001 at 10:13am
Reply to message: 20.2637.1
C`mon you guys! This is a really hard desecion for me.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2001 at 11:56am
Beth, it isn`t that no one wants to reply, but how in the world can someone tell you if it will look good if no one knows what you look like. Yes, it is a cute style. Yes, it is "in" right now, but I for one don`t want to say "Yes, you should try it" not knowing what you look like, what your hair looks like, and being able to play with it. It does sound like it would work on you though.

-Brian
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Kristen Finley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen Finley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2001 at 4:53pm
Hey- in reply to your question, my answer is YES. my face shape is the same as yours, and I have had my hair that style for quite a while now, and it looks great! The only problem is, I`m having a hard time getting OUT of that kind of style- it seems every time I try to change my style, it always strays back to that same sort of thing- I encourage you to try it, but I warn you that it`s hard to really CHANGE. Good luck- can`t wait to hear how your new style turns out!
~Kristen
volleygurl143 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volleygurl143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2001 at 6:09pm
Reply to message: 20.2637.1
Hi! Yes this cut would look awesome. I was thinking about going for it too! Tell me what you decide. You can email me at volleygurl143@gurlmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic