Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cbelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ends
    Posted: June 22 2001 at 4:32pm
my friend just did my hair in like thousands of braids well, let`s say 75 and she did them to small to put elastics on them, I`ve never got them done before so I don`t know how I should end them up, help me out with my ended braids
BatChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2001 at 11:25am
well, you can get orthodonic bands... I use 1/4 inch bands in mine, but if your braids are that small, there`s also 1/8 inch bands. if you really like your braids, you can seal the ends permanetly, which would mean a trim every time you took out your braids or rebraided. this is a good way to keep your hair the same length, though, if you like that. you braid, seal, and then when it grows out, trim off the seal, and rebraid. I don`t know where you can get the ortho bands if none of your friends have braces, but i`d look around in the dental secton in stores. and if that fails, you can find some low-gauge wire and wrap the ends in that tightly. be careful that you wrap it well, especially at the ends of the wire, because it will catch. you can also put beads on before you wire or string them on the wire for a little added flair.
To the Batcave!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic