Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JLB_M01 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLB_M01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips
    Posted: July 06 2001 at 9:41pm
How do you make blonde tips like everyones talking bout? Anyone gotta pic of blonde/brown or even blue tips?
DRUMMAJORDUDE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRUMMAJORDUDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2001 at 10:41pm
Reply to message: 20.2840.1
I get mine done when I get my hair cut.
Derek(DRUMMAJORDUDE)
JLB_M01 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLB_M01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2001 at 10:55pm
Yeah but I don`t go to get my hair cut first off [I`m poor] and second I wanna do it at home coz once again I can`t afford to be getting it done every once and a while for some rip-off price. Can anyone help?
leann View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2001 at 7:40am
Reply to message: 20.2842.1
eh girl, well....i say you go down to a local beauty shop like...sally`s beauty supply or something cuz they`re really cheap, and if your hair is dark, you might want to bleach your ends first, so then you could get really good color, other wise, just get the color you want, if it`s an exotic color, like purple, you`d have to do it more often cuz the color will wash out...you`d probablly want a friend to help you when you do it, but you could like, tie a rubber band around the part of the hair you want dyed, then all the hair underneath the rubber band , just dye it, uh, yea....or....call a beauty salon and ask em how to do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic