Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back 2 School Cut ::::NEED INPUT!::::

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dumb brunette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumb brunette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back 2 School Cut ::::NEED INPUT!::::
    Posted: August 02 2001 at 3:52pm
Hey evrey1! I really want a nice new do 2 go back to school with and I want evrey1 2 like it but I don`t know what 2 do?!?!?! my hair is about 4" past my shoulders, brown, and a little on the wavy/poofy side. I`d like to go short, but the problem is my stylist says that my hair would get real `fro-ey and I play a lot of sports so I want it long enough for a pony so it will b off my neck. ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLEASE HELP!
woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2001 at 4:05pm
Reply to message: 20.3026.1
If you really want to go short then y not do it! Just make sure that it is short! U can use anti-frizz produsts to keep down the poof. if ur interested in seein some pics email me at dwdogger1@msn.com
woody
batman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2001 at 4:18am
Hey, if you want short hair, and you want it off your neck, you`re choices are either to cut it two inches above your shoulders or longer (so you can put it in a ponytail), or to cut it so short it`s off your neck anyway....

I think both options can look good, but if you want your new haircut to turn heads... I`d go for very short.
Ya boy
bronnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2001 at 3:06pm
I agree with the person who said to either cut it short or leave it long enough to wear up but if you want everyone to like it you should probably keep it long. I am going to cut my hair short before school starts again and I can tell you that a lot of people prefer long hair but its your hair so you just need to make sure that YOU like it.
Naeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2001 at 2:06am
******My hair was also 4inches past my shoulders. It is also on the wavy/poofy side. My hair is REALLY THICK. I got 3inches off today. I really like it. It is 1inch past my shoulders. Yes I can still put it in a pontail. And now it will be alot easier to take care of.******
~~~Hope that helps~~~
Naeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2001 at 2:11am
~~~~~~~~Oh yeah 1 more thing, Since my hair is also wavy. I bought some FX straightening gel it was $5 at H.E.B. YOu put it in towel dry hair, then you brush it in. You hold the end of your hair while blow drying. It works really good. No frizz, straight, smooth and your hair looks and feels a lot less thick. Well I really like it, maybe you should try it sometime, well g2g.~~~~~~~~
Naeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2001 at 2:14am
~*~*~*~*~OH yeah! you must tell me what you do with it, please! OHHHHHHHHH the suspense......... *~*~*~*~*~
Naeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2001 at 2:17am
<><><><>/\/\/\/\Whoooa, i think I am attached to this forum or something. WEll the curiosity killed the cat, but I`m not a cat, so oh well. But just tell me what you decide to do./\/\/\/\<><><><><><>
dumbrunette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumbrunette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2001 at 10:40am
Reply to message: 20.3086.1
whoa! easy there - I`m gonna take ur suggestion, k?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic