Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need a guy`s opinion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
juiliette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juiliette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need a guy`s opinion
    Posted: August 12 2001 at 3:57pm
Hiya guys,

I have sorta wavy, golden brown hair that`s down to my waist. I`ve been told that I`m really pretty with my hair like it is. I need you guys to tell me if you like that hair style or tell me what I could do with it. Would you like curls, ringlettes, wavy or just straight?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2001 at 6:36pm
Reply to message: 20.3097.1
Hi Juliette,

Your hair sounds gorgeous, just as it is. Curls, ringlets, wavy, straight, they`re all great looks. Whatever your hair`s natural texture is your best bet for everyday, with variations for special occasions or whenver you feel like something different.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2001 at 12:15pm
Reply to message: 20.3100.1
Hair that long can (on certain people) start to look thin and "stringy" - of course I can`t tell about yours. Usually the longest hair that I like is about mid - back, again I think it starts to thin out too much on many people. There are a few individuals that maintain thickness with ultra long hair. Just something to keep in mind.
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2001 at 1:38pm
Hair sounds special the way it is.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic