Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vikki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a bob
    Posted: August 29 2001 at 2:26pm
hey...i had my hair cut into a bob today ( ear length...i hate it )
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2001 at 6:54pm
Reply to message: 20.3225.1
Sorry to hear that you hate your new style. At least you tried and now you know. Personally, I like chin length bobs - rarely do I like shorter than that for bobs.
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2001 at 7:26am
vikki, what exactly do you hate about the cut? I might be able to help you as I have my hair cut in a one length bob just below my ears and I love mine.
nicola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 6:15am
Reply to message: 20.3225.1
hey try style 4600 on this site it is coming back big and huge and sounds like it would give you the style and the lenght you want ..go on
AmyBabe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2001 at 10:20am
How long was your hair before?

Amy
Anna2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2001 at 12:55pm
hey. no prob. If you really hate it, get extentions. trust me. Or just put your hair behind your ears, it looks fresh and cute. or get your hair cut shorter in the back, so it looks longer in the front, so it apears to look med- length
Anna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic