Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AH! i NEED hairstyles 4 *very* thick/poufy hair!!help me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AH! i NEED hairstyles 4 *very* thick/poufy hair!!help me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nsync_chick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsync_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH! i NEED hairstyles 4 *very* thick/poufy hair!!help me!
    Posted: September 01 2001 at 1:30am
hi-

i have VERY thick and VERY poufy hair. I usually put it in a bun, but i`m sick of that. does anyone know any good hairstyles that would work with my hair?

my hair is -
mid-back (length)
brown
THICK
wavy
POUFY!!
help!!
thanks
hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 11:15am
you should deep condition your hair and get long layers. hope that helps!

styles
- you could braid your hair in two braids (like low pigtails)
-you could straighten it
-you could wear it half up/half down
-take two pieces of hair in the front, pull them back(on the sides of your head), and braid them together
donnado
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2001 at 8:42am
Things to try:
1. A bun tail--put hair half up in a ponytail, twist the bottom half like a bun, and twist it around your ponytail and pin. You can also try a braid instead of a twist, but people do that all the time--I`ve never seen anyone but me wear a bun tail (except with a hairigami)
2. multi-braid bun--make a ponytail, braid it 2 or more times, twist the braids together, and wrap `em around your band like a bun.
3. Detailed bun--make a ponytail, divide it into multiple sections, twist each section, then twist it all together and make a bun.
4. Trendy bun--make a bun high on your head. pull out the ends and arrange them so they look sort of wild and spiky.

Hope that helps!
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic