Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

perm?????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rachel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: perm?????
    Posted: September 19 2001 at 5:35pm
my hair is a lil past my shoulders and i was wondering if it would look good w/ a perm??? should i or is it better to have straightened hair??? please write! c ya!
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2001 at 8:55am
Reply to message: 20.3331.1
Perms are so phoney. I say keep it natural and don`t waste money. Have a look at old yearbooks from the 1980s in your school - that`s when many girls wore artificially curled hair, and see how funny those who did look. (Many of them would likely now want to forget their hair of that time :) ) Natural, unprocessed hair is something so nice. And perms are very unhealthy - you risk them frying your hair or even that it all falls out, and over time your hair can get thinner. Just my 2 cents.
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2001 at 11:11am
Reply to message: 20.3331.1
Hi,

I tend to think that the natural look is much nicer, not to mention so much healthier fr your hair. A perm is a chemical reaction that changes the molecular structure of your hair and that can`t be good!

Best wishes,

John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic