Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need hair help...16/M...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DRUMMAJORDUDE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRUMMAJORDUDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need hair help...16/M...
    Posted: October 07 2001 at 9:48pm

Hey everyone....I just got my hair cut I had it cut and thinned out. Its about an inch now. anyway I was going for the messy look and everytime I try to do it, it comes out looking like a clean spike...which I don`t want if you can help me out w/ my hair please let me do...I want it messy, I do use
gel. Emails or IMs thanx
Derek(DRUMMAJORDUDE)
Jinkies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 9:17am
I had the same problem a while ago, but I found this helps:

1) Wet your hair a moderate amount (wet your hands 2-3 times and run them through your hair)

2) Flatten your hair down as much as you can so you like a chess nerd, making sure you get the stuff that spikes up at the back

3) Wet your hands again, and run your fingers through the top of your hair, making the parts you want messy go as spikey/fuzzy as possible

4) Shake your head a bit, put your fingers together and move your palms down a bit.

5) Slightly, keep moving your hands up and down on your hair as you brush your hair foward, going sideways and backwards every 2-4 strokes. Another good way is to use just 2 fingers, pressing them against your scalp and running all around your head.

This worked for me, and i used gel for step 3, just until my hair got used to the new form. Tell me if it dosnt work at all and ill give some more feedback.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic