Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair cut
    Posted: November 02 2001 at 10:43am
Hey! O.K. Here`s the deal. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and am looking for a haircut that is going to please my b/f. I hope someone can help me! Thanks!

Lylas,
§arah
glitterjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glitterjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 9:50pm
You shouldn`t have to "please" your boyfriend with a certain haircut. Cut it anyway you want it and if he doesn`t like it then fine.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 10:25pm
Reply to message: 20.3647.1
Have you asked him what type of style he likes? Is it a style you like?
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2001 at 6:57am
Reply to message: 20.3644.1
go with a longish bob ,then you can go either way afterwards if you dont like it,bangs/fringes are in of late too....hope this adds to your puzzle
BaldSandra
Vegeta View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vegeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2001 at 10:37pm
How long is your hair now? Does your bf want it shorter?

Vegeta
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2001 at 1:31pm
My hair now is just below my shoulders. I`ve been thinking about geting it feathered, so I can do that "Charlie`s Angel `do" How does that sound?
Gabby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 6:49pm
Reply to message: 20.3739.1
I think that style sound cute, but exactly which of Charle`s Angels is the look your going for? Drew`s? Lucy? or Camrons?
Gabby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 6:50pm
Reply to message: 20.3739.1
I think that style sound cute, but exactly which of Charle`s Angels is the look your going for? Drew`s? Lucy? or Camrons?
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2001 at 11:56am
Well, I was mostly just thinking about that "flip out" thing. I want to try it, but I need to know what all I need to do it. Any tips?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic