Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me fry and damage my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Swine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me fry and damage my hair!
    Posted: November 16 2001 at 10:35pm
What can i put in it to totally fry, over process, and damage my hair? I DONT want the color changed, so bleach is out.

Straightener? Alcohol? What do i do? Does straightener make your hair smell bad?

thanks
jason
? View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2001 at 8:49am
why would you want to do that?
scrye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2001 at 2:51pm
hehe yah straightener smells REALLY bad;) but anyways another way that i told you previously is that you can use a whole lot of heat products, like get a blowdryer and put it on high and keep it like directly at your hair that will really damage it.

BTW to the person who asked why someone would do this, I don`t know why he is doing it, but if you are going for a punk ultra spike look its a whole lot easier to get your hair to stand up when it is fried.

justin
"Death is all around me, but now I'd rather die then follow mediocrity" Run - Project 86

"Boys think their the bomb, because they remind them of their mom" Barlow Girls - Superchic[k]

justin
Swine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2001 at 6:45pm
Thanks again justin, ill try the blow dryer!

To the person who asked about why:

im looking to spike it on weekends and leave it down during school...but my hair just falls alot better when its fried.

You rule justin!

jason
Swine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2001 at 6:53pm
mmmm...maybe shaving cream will work...its got all this:

Stearic Acid
Triethanolamine
Isobutane
Laureth
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Propane
Butane

That sounds like some pretty bad stuff to me!
scrye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2001 at 9:48pm
hehe yah i thought it was to spike hair or somethin` like that;)

okay good things to use to spike your hair is... shaving creme and it makes your hair feel EXTREMLY soft, at least the kind which i did once. I have once used hot wax to spike my hair also, didn`t use much to spike it and it worked really well (btw not actual hair removal wax...i used beyond the zone stick wax and melted it.) Toothpaste is a miracle. Elmer`s glue works wonders to although its too annoying to get out but heh it works better then spiker and is easier to get out...but that also makes your hair feel soft also because its like pure proteins.

justin
"Death is all around me, but now I'd rather die then follow mediocrity" Run - Project 86

"Boys think their the bomb, because they remind them of their mom" Barlow Girls - Superchic[k]

justin
me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2001 at 5:09pm
Reply to message: 20.3745.1
quote:

scrye originally wrote:
hehe yah i thought it was to spike hair or somethin' like that;)

okay good things to use to spike your hair is... shaving creme and it makes your hair feel EXTREMLY soft, at least the kind which i did once. I have once used hot wax to spike my hair also, didn't use much to spike it and it worked really well (btw not actual hair removal wax...i used beyond the zone stick wax and melted it.) Toothpaste is a miracle. Elmer's glue works wonders to although its too annoying to get out but heh it works better then spiker and is easier to get out...but that also makes your hair feel soft also because its like pure proteins.

justin

pure proteins are no use unless they`re hydrolyzed.
? View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2001 at 6:07pm
oh, ok.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic