Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New unique haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New unique haircut
    Posted: December 20 2001 at 12:21pm
I have just had my hair buzzed into a style 1/4 inch all over apart from my front which is chin length and a long strand at the back. Is there anyone else who has this style, if so how did you find it? I am getting used to it, while eating my hair is annoying but apart from that I am thrilled to bits with my new look. I don`t think I will but should I go bald?

Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2001 at 9:17pm
Reply to message: 20.4075.1
wow!! now thats different. i don`t think i`ve ever seen anyone with that cut. well the bald look is not me but.... whatever turns u on. what about 1/4 inch cut all over before the bald look?
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Ive done it View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ive done it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2003 at 1:04pm
I am a 15 year old girl, I HAD long blonde hair down my back, one day I got the clippers and just wacked it all off, the I got the shaving foam and used a razer and shaved it all off, I lve it u should do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2003 at 11:39pm
I found this definition of the word "troll" in the American Heritage dictionary:

NOUN: A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.

And I always thought a troll was somebody that pretended to be someone they are not. Don't know if you really "have done it", but that looks like a troll to me! BTW, with your hair so short, you should have a good idea how well shaped your head is. If you have a slender face, not too round, and you like the shape of your head, a shaved head can be very striking. On the wrong person, however, it can look just plain scary (of course is a look that some people actually go for, not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Originally posted by Ive done it Ive done it wrote:

I am a 15 year old girl, I HAD long blonde hair down my back, one day I got the clippers and just wacked it all off, the I got the shaving foam and used a razer and shaved it all off, I lve it u should do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
redhead89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhead89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2003 at 3:29pm
that would look super odd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic