Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To cut, or not to cut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To cut, or not to cut?
    Posted: February 03 2002 at 2:00pm
Hey everybody! My name is Sarah, and I have a hair appointment on the 21st of February. I need to know what to do with my hair by then. If you want to know what my hair looks like, go to style 3780. It looks almost exactly like that, only it`s lighter, slightly longer, and has a couple of layers put in. Anyway, I was thinking of getting a jagged layered cut, or having it cut with a razor. If you have any suggestions, please post your answers! I am trying to grow it out, so nothing too drastic! Also, I like my hair wavy, but it`s straight as a stick! Any suggestions? Thanks!!! ;)
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2002 at 2:50pm
I think that you should have it buzzed on the nape. And have it in a bob about ear lobe length. Fill me in on what you had done though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic