Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Done

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Playette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Playette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Done
    Posted: February 23 2002 at 4:57pm
Well, yesterday I speeded up the process a little bit. I actually went in to get my hair cut to about 2 or 3 inches above my bra strap and then wait to cut it shorter if I liked it. So she was cutting and we started talking and we ended up getting into the whole story and what my plan was and how my hair was at my waist about a week ago and where I wanted it eventually. So she said when she was done, if I liked it she would give me another, shorter cut however I wanted it free of charge. So she cut it and I did like it so I decided to go for it. So she asked me about how I wanted it and showed me some pictures and then I decided on a shortish bob with some layers around my face. Then she went on cutting. When I saw my hair reach above my shoulders I felt so wierd, I hadn`t seen that before for a long time. It ended up looking really good. It feels so short and my friends could hardly believe it was me when they saw me, neither could my parents. I like this style and think I am going to keep it for a while and maybe go a little shorter even. Thanks for everyone`s advice.

Richette
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2002 at 7:54pm
I`m really happy it turned out well for you. I`m glad you like it!
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2002 at 5:25am
It sounds really nice, but it`s going to take a long time if you want to grow it back!
This is my signature. It's not a very
good signature, but it's a signature
nonetheless.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2002 at 12:48am
Hey, I`m glad to hear you like it & everything worked out well for you. So how short is your hair? It`s kind of hard to tell fromyour post exactly how short it ended up. Keep it for a while. You may decide you want to go even shorter, or you may decide to keep it at this length for a while. So glad to hear you had success. I told you the first cut was the hardest. Best of luck with your new hair & keep us posted on any changes you decide to make. (or not make)
Playette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Playette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2002 at 3:17pm
Well it ended up with all my hair above my shoulders, with layers a little higher than my chin. While wet it just touches my shoulders at the longest part to give you an idea. So far the upkeep seems a little hard in the morning though, although I`m probably just not used to it. Like it is not just wake up and go really I have to make it look good, but if I do it looks really good. The only thing i am thinking about changing is that aat my appointment in 4 weeks I might get it all cut to my shortest layer straight across so it might be a little less hard to control and so it will grow out straight. The only thing i am worried about is that to make it straight accross my nape might be exposed which I am not sure about. But this cut did open a whole new realm of hairstyles for me and more will probably come off as I experiment with it nowq that the hard part is over. I am getting used to short hair quickly and don`t think much about my waist legnth locks anymore which is not what i expected, but its good I`m movingon and so is my hair.

Richette
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2002 at 4:03pm
Exposing your nape. You probably will find out that many people (guys) think that is very sexy. At least all of the neck lovers (closet vampires?)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic