Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Australian?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.copper_sax. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .copper_sax. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Australian?
    Posted: March 31 2002 at 10:06am
Do any australian people use this site? If so, do you have the `Aussie` products in Australia, or were they just created for the UK? or are the products available in the USA? :|
bronnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2002 at 10:27am
Aussie is sold in the USA too
m.y.o.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.y.o.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2002 at 11:17am
Apparantly though, Aussie doesn`t sell any of their styling products in the UK just shampoos and conditioners. Which is a shame because I really like it
m.y.o.b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .copper_sax. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2002 at 2:03pm
hey yeah, I didn`t know they sold styling products! I`d definetly buy them coz their stuff is great! is it just like gel and hairspray and stuff? I wonder why they don`t sell in the UK, maybe I`ll write to them............ hehe
m.y.o.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.y.o.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 4:43am
Theres all sorts, I really like their stuff too, its smells gorgeous.

http://www.aussie.com

Theres a list of the hair products on their website.
m.y.o.b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .copper_sax. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 12:46pm
i wrote to them a couple of days ago to see why they didn`t sell the really cool styling products in the UK, they havent replied yet though. Which ones are the best? I quite fancy trying the scrunch spray.......
m.y.o.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.y.o.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 1:13pm
Dunno which ones are best, I`m in the UK too. My hairdresser seems to have some though she uses the smoothie gel I`d like the scruch spray too.
m.y.o.b
Aussie_here View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 12:51pm
I have not seen the "Aussie" products here in Oz.
m.y.o.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.y.o.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2002 at 5:27am
I`ve just e-mailed Aussie asking if they sell their products in the UK, have you heard from them yet Copper Sax?
m.y.o.b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .copper_sax. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2002 at 6:47am
they sent me an email saying they were forwarding my complaint to somebody. no reply from the second person yet though.
m.y.o.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.y.o.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2002 at 1:56pm
Hi, they just sent me an e-mail saying they were replying to mye-mail, did you hearfrom the second person yet?
m.y.o.b
oops_ forgot! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oops_ forgot! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 1:34pm
um, hey, this is .copper_sax. again, but I can`t remember my password and I`ve logged off! I still haven`t heard back from the company!!! I was going to get my aunt to bring back some products for me if they sold them in Oz, but it doesn`t look hopeful :(. :|
stubborn&stupid666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stubborn&stupid666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2002 at 5:49am
(.copper_sax. on new user name!) omg!!!! still no reply from the company. Maybe they are considering getting the products over here? I HOPE SO! why is it taking sooooo long??? :|
shortcake View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2002 at 12:28am
hey, not that this has anything at all to do with what you two are talking about, but I was wondering if you could tell me how you did that bouncing green face. That is so kewl. Another thing, how do you sign up for an account at this place? I have been tryin to for the past couple of days and had no luck? Can ya help a gal in need?

Yours Truly,
Computer illiterate.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stubborn&stupid666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2002 at 8:25am
lol, such a long time ago that I can`t remember how to sign up myself! not a prob for me now, can anyone help?
if you wanna do the lil bouncy thing, you do : followed by | (which is shift and the key next to shift) `:|`
happy bouncing!
:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stubborn&stupid666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2002 at 8:32am
ps. the Aussie company don`t seem to be responding. Maybe they are seriously considering it, or have forgotten! lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic