Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking of cutting...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2002 at 1:05am
Sarah,

You could post the pics on your website that you linked above.For the record, I do not like #5891 either. Heres some possible styles for you:

http://www.greatestlook.com/medpic1.jpg
http://www.greatestlook.com/pic2/med1/18.JPG
http://www150.pair.com/aluna/images/bobdb/4/big/hair-g~1.jpg
http://www150.pair.com/aluna/images/bobdb/1/big/marcus~2.jpg

Like any of these? I don`t think you should go too short and a lighter color would be very becoming on you. But remember, its your decision andhave fun with it.

Good luck
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2002 at 2:19am
Hey Sarah,

I curious why you don`t think you can get style 5891 now, I think would be easier to style then 5007. Yes, I know its shorter, but isn`t that what you said you wanted? As for posting a pic. you can try cutting & pasting, but I don`t really know, I`ve never posted a pic before. You could type in the URL, & direct everyone to the site, is the picture saved somewhere? So you`re a blonde huh? Sorry, It didn`t look that way from the picture posted on your website. Also, the pictures the Riddler posted, I like the third one & the fourth one best. Ok take care & good luck on Thurs.
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2002 at 2:22pm
Wozzie, I know, I look like a brunette in that pic, but the lighting is poor, and my hair has lightened up a bit since then. I am starting to lean away from style 5007, because I`m just not sure it would look that great. I am not going to get style 5891, because I don`t know what it would look like on me either, and if I hate the way it does look, it will take a while to grow back, so, I have decided to get my hair cuta few times, perhaps going a bit shorter each time. Maybe. Thanks for your pics and your trouble, Riddler, I will consider each of them. Thanks for all of your help, and keep posting till Thursday morning! (Tomorrow).

Lotsa Love,
§arah
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2002 at 3:36am
Hi, posted earlier that style 5891 would be "you" -- a bit over the top, perhaps. What I meant was that I could effortlessly picture you in that style, while I couldn`t with 5007. Sorry for that.

Good luck with the cut! I have no doubt you`ll end up looking stunning!
-f
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2002 at 9:16am
Thanks felix! Well, this is the last time that I`m going to look here, cuz it`s 9:05 and I have to do some housework now. I will be going under the scissors at 12:30. Pray for me!!! Thanks for all of your help/compliments! They have really played a role in helping me to decide on a hair cut! I will be sure to let you know how it turned out, but it might be a little bit before I can get pictures. Because of your kindness and tremendous help, I will come back here for all of my hair traumas! Thanks!

Lotsa Love,
§arah
CoOlGuRL923 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoOlGuRL923 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2002 at 8:10pm
how`d things go?!?!!
-MeGz
Yo! Yo! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yo! Yo! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2002 at 12:31pm
Daaaaaammmn leaven use hanging
§arah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote §arah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2002 at 12:48pm
Hey! Well, I did it! I got my hair cut! Right now, it`s right above the shoulders. I can flip it out or curl it under, and I love it! It`s very low maintenance. (<----I don`t know if that`s spelled right. Oh well). Thanks for your help, and I`ll try to get pics up on my website, but it might take a while. I will let you know when I do. G2G! Love ya Lots!

Lotsa Love,
§arah
Lauren_a72 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren_a72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2002 at 5:57am
Sarah,
Glad you like your new style. How`s it still doing?
Which one of the ones that you were thinking about getting does it look like? Layers?
Were ya nervous?
My hair is about bra strap length and I am wanting to go shorter for summer.

Lauren in Fla
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic