Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are bangs in or out?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Camille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are bangs in or out?
    Posted: May 26 2002 at 8:11pm
I was wondering if bangs or fringe are in or out because I was told by my new stylist that I would look great with bangs because I have a high fore head and that`s what I want to know if bangs are in or out and thanks.

Camille
jkim View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2002 at 8:24pm
I think that semi-messy and longer than the average bangs--not the kind you had when you were little and not ones that are really short--are ok. If you don`t like `em they`ll grow back faster and you can push them aside.
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2002 at 11:27pm
I think they`re in. I have them just a few not the heavy curtain kind. Mine are long. They kind of frame my eyes. I don`t know if I did a good job of explaining them. they`re cut so that it frames my face with some other layers mixed in.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2002 at 1:14pm
If you have a high forehead then bangs are the way to go (whether they are in or not).
kcpaige999 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcpaige999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2002 at 6:56pm
Hey! Okay, I have noticed that there are a lot of celebrities on television and in magazines that have bangs. They are not curled, they are just straight and to the head. They are either on the eyebrows or just above them. I think that they are very cute. Have fun!
Dmitri86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmitri86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2002 at 1:49pm
Yeah if it looks good on you, then do it. But I think bangs will always be fine, just for that reason. Ever watch the show Scrubs? That girl has long bangs that "frame her face," and then there is this girl at school who has really long really wide-curled bangs. It all depends on your facial structure.
§¤*Demi*¤§¤*
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2002 at 3:14pm
Most bangs are ok, but just stay away from the little-girl-looking bangs.
They take forever to grow out if you deside you don`t like them.
StArSpArK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic