Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

~*Need Help on Growing Hair*~

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marvin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~*Need Help on Growing Hair*~
    Posted: June 30 2002 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Caterina Caterina wrote:

despite what certain brands might tell you, there is actually nothing you can do to make your hair grow FASTER than it is meant to., however you can prevent the hair from growing slower due to malnutrition. jus make sure you eat right, take multivitamins if you're not sure you do, and massage your head every so often.
I heard that artificial sweeteners slow hair growth.........which sux because i use them all the time! but hey, just be patient and if you do the above, when your hair eventually grows it will be beautiful

What kine of hair greece makes my hair grow faster?
its me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote its me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 6:05pm
make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet. hot oil treatments every week have worked really well for me. be as gentle with it as you can in everything you do- detangle with a wide tooth comb, add conditioning hair products and stay away from heat styling as much as possible.
Caterina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caterina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 2:17am
despite what certain brands might tell you, there is actually nothing you can do to make your hair grow FASTER than it is meant to., however you can prevent the hair from growing slower due to malnutrition. jus make sure you eat right, take multivitamins if you`re not sure you do, and massage your head every so often.
I heard that artificial sweeteners slow hair growth.........which sux because i use them all the time! but hey, just be patient and if you do the above, when your hair eventually grows it will be beautiful
Tierra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tierra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2002 at 3:30pm
I`m an African American teenager and I need help on growing my hair. My hair used to be long when i wuz younger... but now, its just really short... about 1 inch or so past my ear. Can sum1/..... preferbly a sista... help me out?! Thankz!
~*TnB*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic