Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

relatively easy but neat-looking hairstyles???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*J.e.N* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *J.e.N* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: relatively easy but neat-looking hairstyles???
    Posted: August 04 2002 at 10:42am
I have shoulder length dirty blonde hair thats medium thinckness and straight and I never know what to do with it. It slips out of bobby pins and such and well im not very talented when it comes to hair! can you tell me some styles??
*J.e.N*
*J.e.N* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *J.e.N* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2002 at 5:42pm
anyone?
*J.e.N*
GoRgEoUsPrEpChIk007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoRgEoUsPrEpChIk007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2002 at 6:45pm
simple messy buns and ponytails are still really big, and always will be. they are sooo easy and look awesome no matter what hair color, thickness, or length you have!
if you want more than that, try different braids, like french braided pigtails, or two low pigtails...if you aren`t all that good with hair then start with simple things like this (the french braided pigtails aren`t so easy, but most everything else is) and work your way up to the self-twisted corn rows and stuff like that....hope i`ve helped some!
*~*Kerry*~*
"If you don`t wanna (screw) me, then why do you care what I look like?"
-Eminem
*J.e.N* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *J.e.N* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2002 at 10:41am
ok thanks.
does anyone else have any ideas and it would be great if someone had a link to a page that has a picture and/or step by step instructions of the hair styles..
*J.e.N*
*J.e.N* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *J.e.N* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2002 at 3:45pm
=)
*J.e.N*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic