Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AAHHH I am in need of major help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cortnie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cortnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AAHHH I am in need of major help.
    Posted: January 06 2003 at 11:25pm
******I have a disease called trichtillomainia, which cause me to pull out my hair by the root. I am very slowly recovering, but my big thin spots and short little crown of hairs arn`t really helping me. My hair is like an inch past my shoulder, so you you can easily notice the hair growing in at the top of my head, as well as the thin spots. I want to hide it, but I don`t know how. Any ideas???????*******
Goatse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goatse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2003 at 4:09pm
A short haircut. Parts of it need to grow back anyway, why not even it out now? The spots will also be easier to cover.
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2003 at 9:17pm
you could try using a gel to weigh down the little hairs that are growing and change your part to cover any bald areas. also, you could maybe get layers to make the little hairs less noticeable from the length of the rest of your hair. good luck!
Kristen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2003 at 8:05pm
Wut u could do is like put it in a high ponytail. It`s very IN in my school. At the top of ur head make a ponytail covering the spots an curl the ponytail so it gets bouncier an bigger covering the sopts.Or also try a headband. U no of of those thick headbands would DEf cover it. good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic