Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!!! crazy hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lilmiss808 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilmiss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!!! crazy hair!!!
    Posted: August 10 2003 at 10:36pm
I have EXTREMELY thick shoulder length, layered hair. it's always frizzy and dry looking! To make things worse my grown out bangs (they are chin length now) won't go straight. No matter what, even if i blow dry them straight, use a round brush, curling iron, straightener, etc. NOTHING WORKS! they just stick up or do a weird pigtail loopy thing. Like my hair is insane! i hate it! I swear to god nobody has crazy hair like this!!! and i need something that doesn't take to much time!!! Also i've chemically straightened my hair twice-not working. Help!
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 7:27am
Look at the celeb board at the Alyssa Milano latest pics. Her hair is short now, but it is thick hair. It may look like a drastic style, but I think it might be your salvation. Keep us informed.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 5:41pm
Alyssa Milano's hair is hot. I'm not sure you want to do something like that or not, but it does sound like you are battling a losing battle. You probably have damaged your hair trying to change it from the natural way. What was your hair like if you didn't try to change it? A really good stylist should be able to give you a cut and what products to use that will bring out the good hair!
redhead89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhead89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 8:47pm
I know how ya feel, sista! My hair does the exact same thing! I found that John Frieda's Frizz-ease line works pretty good. I dont get the hair serum (way too expensive) but I do have the hair spray flexible hold stuff and I like it. For the dryness, you need a really good conditioner. Dove or Suave works awesome! But my all time favorite is Garnier Fruitis. They have a really heavy duty conditioner that works really well. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic