Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Styling! PLEASE HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1ThousandTears View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1ThousandTears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Styling! PLEASE HELP!!!
    Posted: November 19 2003 at 3:45pm
Hey! Can you please help me? I have an oval face, big hazel eyes, THICK hair that is about 10 inches past my shoulders. Do you have any hair ideas for everyday? Not like prom ideas, but....you know. And what about make-up? Im sick of the grays and blues I wear everyday. Can you help me, please?

Thanks a bunch!
1ThousandTears
Lalaithial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lalaithial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2003 at 8:40pm
I had a problem finding hairstyles too but i got a bunch of books. Learning how to french braid opens up some new avenues. You can do french braids with the ends tucked up, or french braid pig tails. Theres also I really cool thing called a rope braid I think that I just learned. I'll see if I can find some pictures to post and it's fun to do. Otherwise just have fun and experiment with your hair. Little braids pulled back from your temples and clipped or a bunch of little braids throughout. Another fun thing that I always get compliments is my Heidi braids. Create braided pigtails and loop them over your head like a head band. You can also look up historic styles to draw ideas from. So yeah, I'll see if I can find any pictures and stuff to post. Good luck.
As for make-up try going without, or maybe a natural style with just blush. I call blush my instant pretty cause it just transforms you.
Okay, I should stop rambling now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic