Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

baby hairs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xoinfinityox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoinfinityox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baby hairs
    Posted: April 09 2004 at 7:15pm
i have a crazy amount of fine, shortish baby hairs in the front of my hair. Every time i put my hair up in a ponytail it looks so weird! any ideas, suggestions?

here's pic of what i mean...
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2004 at 1:40pm
It looks like the front section with its growing-out bangs isn't yet long enough to pull into the ponytail. In a few months, by the end of summer (without a trim) you'll be able to pull it all back into the tail.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2004 at 7:09pm
wet that part and put a small amount of gel in it brush it into a pony tail it should work with the baby hairs
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

jesaca View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 5:52pm
try putting it in a higher pony tail
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic