Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wut to do?? (opinions wanted)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
veronica814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veronica814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wut to do?? (opinions wanted)
    Posted: June 27 2004 at 8:15pm
hey everyone!!
well this is my first time posting so i hope it works!! well ne wayz i dont knoe wut to do with my hair??
my hair is curly brown and alittle longer then sholder lenght. my hair is REALLY curly like perm curly. i have got it straighten before at the salon but i have to do it every 2-3 months and i have to go to another town for it. but yeah its goin to be a new skewl year and i want to do sumthing different with my hair. i was thinking about getting it cut or dyed sum kind of color maybe even streaks . im not sure wut to do but i want it to be noticed!! i want new hairstyles and i want o look different!! not totally different but enough!! so if ne one has ne ideas of any kind then post it pleaze!! i will take in all ur i deas and hopefully come out wihth sumthing great !! so pleaze tell me wut u like wut u think is kute ..ne thing!! well thanx 4 ur time!!

veronica
saah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2004 at 3:27pm
well, i have the same type of hair. i hate to streighten it myself...i wanted to do something w/my hair for the new year so i highlighted it. my curly hair became so0o0o frizzy i cant wear it down anymore. i would just leave it the way it is and try new things w/ putting it up in different ways...dont change it!
musegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2004 at 8:21pm
Depending on your skin tones and color, i'd say curly hair looks really hot dyed red.. think melissa auf de mar. But for curly hair you should also go to a professional before getting anything done. You could also just lighten it to a light brown/ashy blond.. but this again depends on your skin tones/color.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic