Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
XooXSportyTwpCutieEXooX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XooXSportyTwpCutieEXooX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP
    Posted: August 26 2004 at 9:03pm
i dont kno how to style my hair for school its brown really thick about shoulder length and i can only spend like 15 mins on it or i will miss the bus lol and everyone is gettin tired of me just wearin it the same old way
~~*Alaina*~~
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 9:08pm
First of all, don't let other people tell you what to do with your hair! It's yours forever! but you knew that already. There's plenty you can do with shoulder length hair! Dress it up with hair toys, clippies, headbands, claws, and I especially think the look of leather slides are classy (oooh!). Check out your local accessories shoppe and find colorful things to match your clothes. Accessorizing is quick and easy, and low damage.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XooXSportyTwpCutieEXooX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 9:17pm
Yea i kno i could do that but i dont actully kno what to do with it like to put it up in like a pony tail or french braid it or do those twist thingys (but they always come out bad) or sumthin like that
~~*Alaina*~~
strangerfromuk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strangerfromuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:25pm
hi

if your pushed for time in a morning then a shorter hair style might be the answer.

if you got a pixie then your getting ready time would be very short indeed.

would you consider cutting your hair?

yours

richard
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 11:32pm
If you do a Google search for "hairstyles+instructions", you'll get plenty of help from many different sites. I think Hairboutique's main page has lots of ideas for long hair too. and of course, braiding pages are everywhere. Braid just the crown hair, or do a half-updo by putting the top half of your hair into a bun... those are two of many out there...

Hope this helps

Anais

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XooXSportyTwpCutieEXooX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 10:39pm
THANKS
~~*Alaina*~~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic