Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair style for Thick, Wavy hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair style for Thick, Wavy hair!
    Posted: September 14 2004 at 8:39am
What is the best hair style for someone with Thick, Wavy/Curly hair about 3 inches past the shoulders?
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 5:18pm
Get face-framing layers. I got those today and I love them. My hair is majorly thick.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
beka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 10:08am
Thx...do u straighten your hair or is it curly or what? Do i have a pic?!?! lol
beka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 10:09am
Sry...i meant to say, "Do you have a pic?"
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 2:03pm
Well I have African-American hair but I get it relaxed not bone straight. When I'm at the salon they flat iron it but at home I usually just wear it with the tiny waves or put it in a high bun and take it down and have beach waves. I'm not sure what I'll do now because I haven't washed it yet. I'm planning on roller setting. Sorry I'm not allowed to post my pictures online. I braided myhair last night so now I have beachy waves and it looks good with the layers. I think next time i'll braid the shorter layers seperately so they can be more wavy though. Also it looked really good when I came home but it was parted on the side. And when I parted it down the middle I noticed it was a little uneven. I'm planning on letting my mom even it out. I'm scared. My hair is about the same length as yours.
jojo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2004 at 9:32pm
if u want u can braid ur hair at the africans with your own hair. they can do different styles for you and whenever you need to do your hair over just pick another style just make sure they don't braid ur hair 2 small i advise u 2 braid it medium . i hope this helped
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2004 at 11:48am
Okay I washed my hair and roller set it with the layers flipping out and it looks cute.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic