Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help... i need a new do!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help... i need a new do!
    Posted: October 01 2004 at 11:10am
congrats on the nice new do.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
whitechocomocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitechocomocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 8:14pm
hey i got the cut w/o the bangs cuz my stylist sia dit would not look rite for me to get bangs cuz of my short foredhead! so i just go lots of layers... and its awesome

thanx for ur input!!
phd4ulee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phd4ulee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2004 at 3:08pm
I have some ideas that can help you out! Zap me an email and I will send some photo examples.

Lee - PHD4U
Hair today snipped tomorrow.
http://www.phd4u.com
Precision Hair Design for You
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 10:00pm
Have you seen when Ashlee clips her bangs back? If you like the style like that then you probably would like that cut without bangs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitechocomocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 3:03pm
okay yeah i will do the partial curl thing, but really the bangs make the cut... i dont know i will talk to the stylist and see what she thinks...
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 2:08pm
Maybe you can get the Ashlee cut without bangs. Can anyone tell me how to achieve the Ashlee style?
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 8:00pm
How about a partial updo or with soft curls flowing down since you are going to the stylist get your money's worth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitechocomocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 6:08pm
The picture of ashlee simpson that is my icon is pretty much how i want my hair although it may not achive the curling effect

but i love her haircut, and our face structure is very similar besides our nose , eye color, and i have darker skin

but im keeping my natural color

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitechocomocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 5:12pm
yeah it will eventually grow back, not by tuesday though...

but i know for sure i look hideous with short hair... i had it once before and i hated it

i think ii want to go with ashlee simpson's most recent look with the soft curls and all but i dont know if i would look good with bangs
angelbabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 4:44pm
why not try something short im going short this weekend thanks to s_miller talking me into it. :) as she says dont worry it will grow back
god help me sort my hair out!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitechocomocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 4:36pm
Hey... my hair is dark brown about an inck below my shoulders very thick! I want a new hairdo for school pictures and i am going to get it done this weekend but i have no idea what would look good.

sry i dont have any pics but um... ill describe the best i can... i have tan skin and i believe i have an oval shaped face. by the way im 14 so yeah

i want something different but i cannot dye my hair and i need to be able to get it in a ponytail for sports and stuff but i still want something nice

i already had some layers put in it but you can only tell when it is in a pony tail
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic