Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is this true...???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
the goat that rocks View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the goat that rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is this true...???
    Posted: September 18 2004 at 10:29am
This may sound strange but... a friend told me that sleeping with your hair in tights (pantyhose) overnight or something will make your hair perfectly straight in the morning. I was just wandering if this is true or what? If it is could someone tell me exactly what to do, cause im a bit on the stupid side.
thanks

goat
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 11:35am
Hi Goat,

Cool name.

Anyway, what you heard isn't necessarily true nor false. Longhairs can sleep with a braid or a bun, tucked in stockings to keep the hair from rubbing on pillows and blankets. It minimizes breakage and decreases the wear and tear on hair strands. But it doesn't make your hair straight in the morning. If anything, it will make your hair wavy--because you can't put stockings on loose hair unless it's short.

If you put stockings on loose hair that is short, you will probably end up with hair going in a bunch of different directions.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic