Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MOHICAN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ManyGurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManyGurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOHICAN
    Posted: November 20 2004 at 8:28pm
Also, you can use this stuff called Knox gelatin... get in in any grocery store. it drys quick so put it right in your hair (wiht water) and twist in the spikes. your hair will become rock hard... and you can put spikes into ANY type of hair even if your hair goes down to your ass...its used by boi's in ma class in mohalks all the time trust me!!!!

Amanda
Mandygurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mandygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 8:08pm
Hey I have long hair too and ive had it up in a mohawk before using a verry strong wax.
Usually the fudge wax is the best, but if you read the labels, many will describe the wax. Purchace the one that sais 'for maximum hold' or 'metal wax' I have heard about the soap and water thing, and what you do is dampen your hair with a spray bottle, then wet a piece of soap (prefferably one that smells nice) and rub it in your hands till your hands are coverd in a thick layer of soap. then you select a thick piece of hair in the middle of your skull, and spike it up. To end up with a mohawk, you just continue adding bits of hair, and more and more soap everytime. The best thing is to do it an hour before you go out, so the soap has time to dry and wont flop over. Also a GREAT idea, is to add some wax to the mix of water and soap. hope ive helped
weebl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weebl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 5:20pm
i heard you can get quite long hair to stay up as a mohican if you use soap and water instead of gel, does anyone know how to do this?
thanks!

i just rememberd, a mohican is called a mohawk in america if that helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic