Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liberty Spikes?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
g View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liberty Spikes?!
    Posted: November 04 2004 at 1:33pm
Is it possible to have liberty spikes with long hair?

Thanks. :P
stam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 5:20pm
well.. i'm not sure but it shouldnt be a problem. it might take very long also. and alot of gel, or whatever u're using.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 3:38pm
With long hair, you'll need to stabilize the spike by putting lots of product at the base near theh scalp. Otherwise the spike will "flop" :)
my LJ, 40 inches long
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:22am
yes, most people with them have long hair. My hair is at my shoulders and i can put it up with hair spry mostly and ice gel at the base, i only do this every once in a while.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic